Employee Appraisal Form
Employee Appraisal Form
Overall Purpose Of Employee Appraisal
- To initiate a clear and open communication of performance expectations
- To assist employees in their professional growth, through the identification of strengths and opportunities for development
At the outset of the appraisal time period
- It is the joint responsibility of the employee and the supervisor (appraiser) to establish a feasible work plan for the coming year, including major employee responsibilities and corresponding benchmarks against which results will be evaluated.
- Critical or key elements of performance and professional development needs (if any), should also be noted at this time
At the conclusion of the appraisal time period
- The employee will be responsible for completing a draft of the Appraisal Form as a tool for self-appraisal and a starting point for the supervisor’s evaluation. The employee can add examples of achievements for each criterion. Once the form had been filled, the employee send it to his supervisor.
- It is the primary responsibility of the supervisor to gather the necessary input from the appropriate sources of feedback (internal and/or external customers, peers). In case of collaboration with Odoo SA Belgium, the supervisor must receive completed evaluation form from the employee's Belgian project manager.
- The supervisor synthesizes and integrates all input into the completed appraisal. He motivates his evaluation in the ad hoc fields.
- The employee may choose to offer comments or explanation regarding the completed review.
- The supervisor send the form to the HR department in India and in Belgium
Appraisal for Period*
Date of review*
Employee Performance in Key Areas
The appraiser should rate the employee’s major work accomplishments and performance according to the metric provided below:
- Significantly exceeds standards and expectations required of the position
- Exceeds standards and expectations
- Meet standards and expectations
- Did not meet standards and expectations
- Significantly below standards and expectations
|Ability to cope with multidisciplinarity of team|
|Enthusiasm & implication toward projects/assignments|
|Compliance to internal rules and processes (timesheets completion, etc.)|
|Team spirit: ability to work efficiently with peers, manage the conflicts with diplomacy|
|Initiative and self autonomy|
|Ability to follow and complete work as instructed|
|Communication skills (written & verbally): clearness, concision, exactitude|
|Technical skills regarding to the job requirements|
|Analytical and synthetic mind|
|Promptness and attendance record|
|Adaptability: Ability to adapt oneself to organizational changes while keeping efficiency|
|Creativity and forward looking aptitude|
|Time management: projects/tasks are completed on time|
|Results of the bottom-up survey and mitigation actions to face technical, organizational, structural and/or relational issues|
|Delegation: Ability to efficiently assign tasks to other people|
|Leadership: create a challenging and motivating work environment aligned with the company's strategy|
|Leadership: sustain subordinates in their professional growth|
|Ability to manage planning resources, risks, budgets and deadlines|
Professional Development and Performance Plan
Identify professional, performance, or project objectives you recommend for employee’s continued career development over the coming year.